Each engagement ring purchase includes the following complimentary services:
- Two free sizings within one year from date of purchase
- One free annual refurbish and rhodium plating
- Free professional cleaning and inspection
All mountings are guaranteed against manufacturer defects in material or workmanship for twelve months from the date of purchase.
Our customers receive 100% trade-in value for the purchase price of the center diamond without being required to double the original purchase price. Mounting value will be assessed at time of trade.
***Only one item may be traded towards another item
***Trade-in policy excludes fashion jewelry
Return and Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 10 days for a full refund. After 10 days, Israel Diamond Supply, LLC reserves the right to issue an in-store credit for up to 80% of the pre-tax purchase price.
***Custom ordered merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.***
***A 5% restocking/credit card fee will be charged on all returns***
If cash liquidation is desired, a third-party liquidation company will be recommended.
Having your jewelry insured is mandatory in order to protect your investment. Regardless of warranty coverage offered by jewelers, your only protection against theft, loss, or damage not covered by warranties is to have your jewelry insured separately. Insurance can be obtained through your homeowner’s policy, renter’s policy, or by a third-party company that specializes in jewelry replacement, such as Jewelers Mutual.
In the case of an insurance claim, it is important for you to know your rights. Your insurance company cannot dictate to you where to go for replacement. They may recommend some stores to you, but ultimately the choice is 100% yours. The insurance company will pay replacement value for your loss or help you replace it with an equal value item. Once your deductible is met, the balance should be paid by your insurance, up to the amount you are insured for.
At Israel Diamond Supply, we replace diamonds and settle claims for insurance companies on a weekly basis. Should you have any questions or need guidance with your claim, call one of our expert staff at 1-888-492 9300. You have to protect your interests, and we’ll help you do so.
Israel Diamond Supply provides a free appraisal with your jewelry purchase. Please use it to insure your recent investment. Please provide a copy of the appraisal to your insurance agent, and they will add a rider onto your homeowner’s or renter’s policy. If you do not have either policy, visit Jewelers Mutual.
We do not sell or supply: Laser Drilled, Fracture Filled, Enhanced,CZ/Moissanite/Synthetics, or Conflict Diamonds.
- Due to the delicate nature of pave’ and microprong set diamonds, diamond loss is expected.
- 14k and 18k white gold will eventually turn yellowish in color as the rhodium plating wears.
- Insurance Replacement Certificate should be filed with your insurance company as quickly as possible as it is your only protection from financial loss if the item is lost or stolen.
- Diamonds that are graded and certified by gem laboratories using GIA grading standards but are not GIA certified may or may not be one to four grades different on color and/or clarity than an equal GIA certified diamond.