When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
Most in-stock items will be shipped within one week of the purchase date. Processing may take longer on some orders due to factors including: product availability, finger size, and custom requests.
Shipping to Alternate Addresses
All of Israel Diamond Supply’s shipments require a signature upon delivery. To protect our customers against fraud, we do not allow orders to be shipped to an address other than the billing address on file with your credit card company.
If you will not be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to your local FedEx location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. Find the FedEx Customer Center location nearest you. (Please note: For the package to be properly insured, it must be shipped to a “FedEx Customer Center”, excluding “The FedEx/Kinko's Store” locations or any other third-party FedEx facility.) Once the package is delivered to a FedEx location, the insurance is no longer valid.
All orders are insured and shipped via FedEx Next Day and FedEx 2nd Day delivery service, based on the pre-tax value of your order.
- Israel Diamond supply will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totaling $1,000 or more, a signature is required regardless of any waivers you may have with FedEx.
- For orders under $1,000, FedEx may require a signature.
- If you are unable to be available for signature on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Call 888-492-9300 and a customer service representative will arrange this for you.
Due to the high value of our products, Israel Diamond Supply will only ship to locations within the United States.